So looking forward to this publication!
The Author–That Would Be Me
Later this month, May 2016, my book, Your Rainforest Mind: A Guide to the Well-Being of Gifted Adults and Youth, will be released! Here are some highlights:
A few questions from the highly unscientific quiz determining if you, in fact, have a rainforest mind:
- Do people tell you to lighten up when you are just trying to enlighten them?
- Are you overwhelmed by breathtaking sunsets, itchy clothes, strong perfumes, clashing colors, bad architecture, buzzing that no one else hears, angry strangers, needy friends, or global hunger?
- Do you see ecru, beige, and sand where others see only white?
- Do you spend hours looking for the exact word, precise flavor, smoothest texture, right note, perfect gift, finest color, most meaningful discussion, fairest solution, or deepest connection?
- Have you ever called yourself ADHD because you are easily distracted by new ideas or intricate cobwebs, or OCD because you alphabetize your home…
View original post 461 more words